CheeseDude781CheeseDude781

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

the MX factor (reloaded) the MX factor (reloaded)

Too bad it was a stick animation.

Personally I don't like stick animations, but I thought this was alright because of it's length, a nice time killer was needed for me.
Anyways, You could probably improve on your animation style, add a little more drawing into this, try to focus on not making the backgrounds and people very plain.
It was a little humorous since Xaio Xaio was randomly there.
Hope this helps,
- CheeseDude781.

War in Downtown Toronto War in Downtown Toronto

This was nice for a start.

About 99% of user's first flashes on Newgrounds end up being stick animations, and your enthusiasm is high, which means you are confident this is proficient.
Hey, at least you're learning Flash and you have no doubts,
Keep making more stuff for people to review and get more suggestions.
I happen to be around the same age as you I see.

Rational-Delirium responds:

Thanks for the review. Many people have been talking about a second part to this animation so I think I will.

Naruto - Fishnets? Naruto - Fishnets?

I'm not one for naruto tributes.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like Naruto things. But hey, I like the style so I will try to it.
Keep animating, try to make up your own things though.

Join The Virus Collab! Join The Virus Collab!

Well..

Lmao, I have seen this post on the BBS before, I thought about maybe joining this, but then I decided I need to finish working on my new game.
I would love to join in a collab, but not at the moment.

littleFoot littleFoot

Greatest Thing Ever

This is by far the best submission I have ever seen on Newgrounds.
Your style of animation is very skilled and professional beyond my belief, it would take me at least fifty times of watching it to really view all of the detail put into this fine piece of work.
I was not around to witness it get large sadly, but I still thought I would give it a little review saying that this is THE Best Ground Breaker.
You could make loads of cash animating like this.

The Best of the BB # 2 The Best of the BB # 2

LOL

I could not review the first one so here goes for both of them -
It is the funniest thing ever, and the sound makes it even funnier. But the thing that makes it funniest is that it's the stupid kind of funny.

-Play- -Play-

Very Nice proformance

Great Work, keep it up.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

The Perfect Movie

---------------
This is the perfect flash movie, how did you do it? please tell, you japanese people really know how to make good animai flash!
please respond!
CheeseDude781
AIM:Cheesedude781

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

hay, The art style was the BOMB!

wow I love that art! did you use swift 3D for the 360 turns when he is falling??? I think it's fantastic!!! That is what I call a true "Ground Breaker"!!! Thank you gor making a second one with an andance in your "fps" rate! total upgrade of the first 1! please make a 3rd 1 for the top 50's list! I WILL BE WAITING!!!

P.S. I understand how making a good movie can be rouph and you have crossed the line of the best movie on newgrounds!!! this movie is in the right place on the Flash portal:)

Make a 3rd 1!!!